Sunday, June 22, 2014

Widgets

On-the-Day Coordinator - BOOKED!

Last May 07, 2014, we booked/reserved our OTD Coordinator.

Lee and I chose Gorgeous Bride & Beyond mainly because they are located in Cavite so there is no Out-of-Town fee. Also, Ms.Applez, the events manager is really nice and easy to talk to. She always text me for updates regarding our suppliers etc.

And another thing is they are the one who offered the lowest rate for a 50-pax wedding. ;)

We haven't arranged a meeting with them yet because of our super tight schedule. But we still booked them because of the good reviews I've read on their facebook page.

So far, so good. Hope it will all be this smooth until the end of our wedding day. :)

No comments:

Thank you for every single comment and advice. I read all of it.
Tell me, if you follow my blog, then I will follow you back :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...