Saturday, August 02, 2014

Widgets

SUPPLIER HUNT: Florist

Since the Church package does not include flowers for the aisle and altar, we need to find a florist na swak sa budget namin.

Our original plan was to look for a florist in Dangwa. But we have no time to go there and scout for a florist. Another thing, if we will get our florist from there, they might charge us an OOT fee. I'm also afraid that they will be late or worst, they will not show on our wedding day. que horror! 

So considering those factors, we decided to just look for a florist near our place.

1st florist:
Our Church recommended this florist.

After the 2nd day of our pre-wedding seminar, we went to the flower shop since it's on our way home. The owner was not there and the katiwala don't know the prices and packages they offer. What he did was he called the owner and we talked about their packages over the phone. Ok na sana. We were about to get them na sana as our florist. Ang kaso, while talking with the owner over the phone, I asked her if how much and how many months before the wedding should we pay the downpayment. She said, "kahit 2 months before the wedding po. Just write down your name, church, date, contact number on our logbook to reserve your date." I said,"ok po." So I wrote what she said on their logbook. Then after a few minutes, she called again and talked with her katiwala. Once the call was ended, the katiwala said, "Ma'am kahit magdownpayment daw po kayo ng 1k." I was shocked since the owner already said na kahit hindi pa ngayon mag-downpayment. Eh wala kaming dalang pera since the plan was just to inquire. So I told the katiwala na sabi ng amo nya is ok lang na wag daw muna kaming mag-downpayment since malayo-layo pa naman ang kasal. So he called again his amo. The he handed the phone to us para makausap si amo. I told the owner na ang unang sabi nya is kahit wala munang downpayment. Then she insisted na mag-downpayment kami ng 1k just to reserve the date. I said wala kaming dalang extra. And to my surprised, she said, "sige ma'am. Kahit idaan nyo na lang yung 1k sa isang araw." Lee and I was pissed off. Ang pangit ng dating sa amin ng sinabi nya. Paulit-ulit pa sya ng tanong kung bakit daw church lang ang kukunin namin and walang ento. So we said na lang sa katiwala na we will come back kapag nakapagdecide na kami since our purpose lang naman talaga is to inquire and we are clear about that pag-tapak na pag-tapak pa lang namin sa shop nila.


2nd florist:
After with the first florist, we went to another florist na on the way lang din. The owner was not there but the katiwala is really nice. I asked her about their packages. She said she did not know their price for a church-only flower arrangement. She gave me their calling card and told me to text the owner and asked about the packages. Before we left the shop, she even said."ma'am dito na po kayo sa amin magpa-ayos, mura na, maganda pa." I smiled at her because the way she said that is way, way better than the owner of the first shop we visited.

Moving on, I texted the owner and ask him about their packages. They offered the lowest package so far and they are accreditted/recommended by a lot of church in our area and also by one of the hotel here in Cavite. I also learned from the internet that the owner is a Kagawad before and a priest/pastor(not sure which one), a coordinator, and also an emcee. And also, the floral shop was in the business since 1996.


Lee and I decided to get the 2nd florist. We will arrange a meeting with him to know more about his packages and flowers they will use. I'm also thinking to get him as our reception host/emcee. happy


No comments:

Thank you for every single comment and advice. I read all of it.
Tell me, if you follow my blog, then I will follow you back :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...