Friday, October 04, 2013

Widgets

Quick Lunch at The French Baker, SM Bacoor

Last week, we went to SM Bacoor to buy some groceries and also to have a look on what's new at Surplus. rolling on the floor

After hours of walking (hahaha!), we decided to have a quick lunch at The French Baker since my stepdad is on a "diet".

The French Baker is not just about breads, they also have meals such as soup, salads, pasta dishes and more.

Here's a look of what we ordered:
PIZZA NEW YORK STYLE
RED SAUCE ALL-MEAT PIZZA

 
CHICKEN CORDON BLEU
 
The menu says it comes with a creamy herb sauce. Look at the photo. does the sauce looks creamy to you? The veggies are bland, the chicken itself is also bland. Aargh! 
We also ordered CLUBHOUSE SANDWICH (for my stepdad) and GRILLED CHICKEN AND MANGO SALSA (for my younger brother) but I wasn't able to take a photo of it.

Anyways, I'll recommend the pizza and grilled chicken but definitely not the chicken cordon bleu.grumpy

More photos:

Thea: "Mommy, bakit dalawa yung straw?"
Orange-infused water
Love their tray liner.



No comments:

Thank you for every single comment and advice. I read all of it.
Tell me, if you follow my blog, then I will follow you back :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...