Friday, July 04, 2014

Widgets

Seminar..seminar.

Happy 4th of July! party

Anyway, we are scheduled for a seminar (one of the requirements) tomorrow at our church. The seminar is held every 1st and 2nd Saturday of the month from 8am to 12nn. And couples SHOULD attend both Saturdays.

Since the deadline for submission of  requirements is at least TWO months before the wedding, we only have July or August. And to avoid any last-minute aberya, we decided that we are going to attend the seminar this 1st and 2nd Saturday of July instead of August.

I'm a bit nervous since I don't know what we are going to do or what will be the topics and who will be the speaker(s). worried

Any ideas?

I'll update you what happened on our seminar once we completed it. angel

No comments:

Thank you for every single comment and advice. I read all of it.
Tell me, if you follow my blog, then I will follow you back :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...