Sunday, July 21, 2013

Widgets

Red Mango, Robinsons Place Manila

Hectic. One word to describe our schedule.

So, for a quick catch up, L and I decided to go to Robinsons Manila to stroll and of course, to eat! We went to Kamayan (see separate blog post:) for a buffet lunch. Then after that,we decided to just stroll and talk. And that's when we saw this yogurt place at the ground floor level of Robinsons Place Manila.

Since we were already so tired walking around, L decided to buy some yogurt just so we can sit. Hahaha!

I'm not a fan of yogurts. When I say I'm not a fan, it means I don't eat yogurts. Never. I don't like the sour taste. No offense to the yogurts lover out there. kiki

As much as I'm not a fan of yogurts, L loves yogurts! And I learned from him that Red Mango offers one of the best yogurts here in the Philippines. He also said that it is one of the best yogurts he ever tasted. (Of course, he also have tasted yogurts from different "yogurt shops", locally and internationally.)
Loving his yogurt.
Red Mango originated in South Korea and has now 150 stores worldwide, 10 of those are in the Philippines. It offers, frozen yogurts, yogurt smoothies, waffles, coffee and tea and gourmet sandwiches. Different toppings for you yogurt is also available.
Red Mango offer's one of the best yogurt in town. grin
Prices are very affordable (85 pesos for a small cup of yogurt). They also have promos like free froyo upsize every Monday. Yes, every Monday! So if it's Monday, you'll get a medium cup of yogurt for only 85 pesos. :)
Free froyo upsize every Monday.
 I also love their red and orange theme, especially the mural above their counter.

We didn't get to taste everything, but their yogurt is really a must try. smile

"No matter how busy a person's day may be, if they really care, they'll always find time for you."

No comments:

Thank you for every single comment and advice. I read all of it.
Tell me, if you follow my blog, then I will follow you back :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...