Wednesday, May 01, 2013

Widgets

RED-y to Take Charge of My Future

EVENT: JOURNEY TO THE TOP: TAKING CHARGE OF YOUR FUTURE
(A Career Orientation Seminar organized by our organization, JPIA '12-'13, held at the PCU Auditorium last Feb, 2013.)

Since we are the organizers(see: officers), we are required to wear something semi-formal. And here's what I chose to wear. :)


Mirror Shot. Sorry. O.o

JPIA is under the CBAA department

Cropped. Hihi.

And with my co-officers:

JPIA '12-'13

Red Sheer Top: I bought it at an online shop on Facebook for 180 pesos. Visit their online shop. All items are super affordable! :) ( 'D Lil Stuff Shoppe)
Bandage Skirt and Lace Cardigan: From my closet ^_^
Wedge: Rusty Lopez ( 749.95 pesos)


No comments:

Thank you for every single comment and advice. I read all of it.
Tell me, if you follow my blog, then I will follow you back :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...