Sunday, August 04, 2013

Widgets

Fashion 21 Mineral-Based Fine Blush Powder in No.3

Yey! Another blog post! wave

My recent purchase for this month was a blush-on from Fashion 21. On my previous post, I mentioned that I was a no make-up junkie BUT a little lipstick and blush-on won't hurt, right?tongue

Hence my search for a blush-on with a built-in brush starts. As a I said before I'm really lazy to put make-up on my face that's why I want a blush powder with a brush. I guess the effort for putting make-up can be used on more important things like doing my assignments. Hahaha!

Anyway, my search is over. I saw this blush powder on Fashion 21 and it has a built-in brush. It's compact and very easy to use. It also comes with a mirror! Plus, it is very affordable (155 pesos)party

It has 5 shades to choose from. From light pink to bronze shades. I chose the No.3 shade which is light and more on pink-coral shade. I guess coral shades are morenas' best-friends when it comes to blush-on. blushing
Fashion 21 Fine Blush Powder
in No. 3

Compact and Handy
brush and mirror
Sorry for my skin. I don't want to see
Anyway, the shade compliments my morena skintone.

PROS:
  • Compact and easy to use
  • Mineral-based
  • Has its own brush and mirror
  • Very affordable
  • 5 shades to choose from
CONS:

  •  The only negative thing about this product, for me, is it contains paraben.
Beauty is how you feel in the inside.

No comments:

Thank you for every single comment and advice. I read all of it.
Tell me, if you follow my blog, then I will follow you back :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...