Friday, August 23, 2013

Widgets

TV Series Obsession: Pretty Little Liars

Watching TV series on the net has become my past-time (see: passing time) whenever I've got a lot of free time.

As you all know, classes has been suspended since Monday due to typhoon Maring and the southwest monsoon. And our classes will resume on Tuesday. See, 9 days at home. What shall I do? I'm so lazy to study and we don't have any homeworks.

I've become addicted in Pretty Little Liars BOOK SERIES and I'm now on the fifth book (I started reading 2 weeks ago). I searched the net for some information and trivia about the book and found that there is also a PLL TV SERIES. I became curious since the TV series' plot is way, way different from the BOOK series. So I searched the net for the past episodes and been watching it for three days.

For an overview:
Pretty Little Liars is an American mystery teen drama television series created by Marlene King. Based on the popular series of novels written by Sara Shepard, the show premiered on June 8, 2010 on ABC Family. The series follows the lives of Aria Montgomery (Lucy Hale),Spencer Hastings (Troian Bellisario), Hanna Marin (Ashley Benson) andEmily Fields (Shay Mitchell), four girls whose clique falls apart after the disappearance of their queen bee, Alison DiLaurentis (Sasha Pieterse).
One year later, they begin receiving messages from a mysterious figure using the name "A" who threatens to expose their secrets. At first they think it's Alison herself, but after she is found dead, the girls realize that someone else knows their secrets, including long-hidden ones they thought only Alison knew.

Never trust a pretty girl with an ugly secret.
I've just finished watching the 1st season ( in 3 days!) and I can say that the plot is really different from that of the book. And for me, the TV series is much, much addicting since you get to "see" the actors/actress, their facial expressions etc., unlike in the book. O course, admit it, it is hard to imagine sometimes. winking
The PLL Cast
And now, I'm on the 2nd season and I just can't have enough of it. I'm so excited to know who A is and who are on the "A-team." And for the book series, I still read it before I go to sleep.

Are you also fond of watching TV series?Which one is your favorite? Share it on the comment box below. happy

Can't get enough of them.

                                                                   

No comments:

Thank you for every single comment and advice. I read all of it.
Tell me, if you follow my blog, then I will follow you back :) ♥

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...